You probably have heard of the dating app, Bumblebee, where women get to initiate the conversation first. Which is a pretty great thing considering the number of explicit images sent by men on many occasions? But, have you heard of the Bumble Beeline? Members who pay for the premium tier gets access to this feature and this article is fully dedicated to understanding that.
The basic service provided by Bumblebee lets you swipe left and right to your heart’s content and can message as many people as they want. Then why upgrade to Bumble Boost? Because it is not cheap – $8.99 for a week, $24.99 for a month, $49.99 for three months, and $79.99 for six months. Is this huge commitment to the app worth it? Bumble Boost gives you access to quite a few features: –
- Beeline (gives you access to a special feed tailored for you)
- Rematch (enables you to resuscitate an expired match back to life, that is, it allows one to bypass the twenty-four-hour restriction)
- Busybee (allows you to have unlimited extends)
- Unlimited Filters (allows you to search people on the basis of unlimited filters and not just 2 – 3)
WHAT IS BEELINE
Bumble Beeline essentially gives you access to a special feed of all the people who have already swiped right on you. It is a lot like Tinder Gold and is very time-saving for the people who do not want to swipe through a thousand people before they get a couple of matches. With it, you can stop swiping and wait for the matches to come to you.
HOW TO USE BEELINE
- Open the Bumble App
- Click the message icon at the top-right corner
- Click on the number under Match-Queue
- Look at the profile pictures on the page
You can wait to initiate contact because you do not have the twenty-four hours restriction imposed on you anymore.