GoPro, Inc. is an American technology company founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman. It manufactures action cameras and develops its own mobile apps and video-editing software. Founded as Woodman Labs, Inc, the company eventually focused on the connected sports genre, developing its line of action cameras and, later, video editing software.
A GoPro camera is one of With GoPro; you can be adventurous and document all your experiences without worrying if your camera will encounter exposure to water, dust, mud, and the like. Now this makes GoPro the breakthroughs of all personal and compact cameras of this generation. All you have to do is connect the camera to the appropriate mount and press the Record button.
Some of the things you can do with your camera are:
- You can take still capture everything with excellent photo quality which increases with each model.
- You can capture HD and 4k videos.
- You can attach the GoPro to anything.
- You can connect GoPro to your other devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smart watches.
STEPS TO CONNECT GoPro CAMERA TO YOUR ANDROID PHONE
- Download the GoPro App on Google Play. Open the store and search for “GoPro” to find the app. It’s free, but it does offer in-app purchases.
- Once installed, you’ll need to pair your GoPro camera to your device. Connect your GoPro camera to the Wi-Fi network and follow the configuration that will prompt on your screen to successfully connect it to your Android device. Make sure that the camera is also turned on.
- Click the ‘Setup’ on the menu screen and pair the camera. You’ll be prompted once connected.
- Make sure that you have a microSD card on both on your device to support all your recorded files. Then start connecting and recording from your android phone.
- You can control the camera by clicking ‘Control’ in the menu setting. You will be able to see how your camera views the subject through your phone.
- Ensure that your control and access through the application is working well. This is to be sure that everything you will record will automatically save on your phone. Now you can download it from both your Android device and GoPro camera.
- Now you can start to import from your GoPro Camera to your Android phone.
- You can also see the ‘Need Help’ option if you want additional support or having problems trouble pairing both of your devices.
You will be prompted to the main camera, viewing screen, or the Coach Eye section once both the devices are paired. In case pairing both of your devices through the above options fail, try changing your Wi-Fi identifier or name, and your password or just restart it.