Youtube is one of the largest media streaming platform where everyone can express their views. Almost 5 billion videos are being watched every single day.
Do you know that Youtube changed the way to upload your channel profile picture, this guide will help you on how to set up or change your profile picture from phone or computer.
How To Change Your Profile Picture From Phone
- Make sure you are signed in to your gmail account in your web browser.
- Open any web browser in your phone and visit AboutMe.Google.
- Sign in to your Gmail account through which you created the Channel.
- Tap on the Profile picture And upload your own picture.
- Your channel icon comes from your Google account so you need to change your Gmail display picture. This change may take some time show in your youtube channel.
How to Change your Profile Picture From Desktop
The Process is the same as mentioned above, as your channel icon is associated with Google account. You need to visit AboutMeGoogle and sign in to your account, tap on the profile picture and upload your own.
How To Delete A Youtube Channel
- Make sure you are signed in to your Youtube channel you want to delete.
- Visit Advanced account settings.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see Delete channel or Delete content.
- Click on it and it will prompt you to enter your password again
- Select I want to delete my content permanently.
- Select the boxes to confirm.
- Click on Delete My channel (you may see Delete my content instead).
How to create a Youtube Channel
- Visit Youtube from a browser or from the app.
- Click on your profile picture which can be found on the top right corner.
- Click on My Channel from the drop-down list.
- A pop-up window will appear and ask you to enter the channel name.
- Click on Create Channel.