When you click a picture with iPhone of your kids and want to save it to show them later, having date and time stamps will be a better idea. So that you will have exact idea of time and date when that photo is taken and will cherish with your family.
Adding time and date stamps to your photo is pretty simple but the iPhone doesn’t have this feature on its stock camera application.
You can always use any third party software to add date and time stamps without any hassle and by following the guide.
Although this is a paid application but has very high rating on App Store and has a dynamic and easy to use interface. Moreover, this application additionally enables you to present straightforwardly on your most loved informal organization stages. Photomarks is just accessible on gadgets that have iOS 9.0 or later.
- Open App Store, pay for Photomarks and download it.
- Upload an image from your iPhone and tap on the text icon.
- Customize your time and date stamp
- Save the image
If you want a lot of customization feature then you can download Timestamp. It is free to download but may require some in-app purchase to gain access to any additional feature. It works on iOS 8.0 or above.
- Open App Store and download Timestamp
- Upload your image and start customizing
- Save your image
This app might not be free but it lets you customize photos more than just date and time, so if you are using iOS8.0 or above give it a try.
- Open App Store and download Autostamper
- Open the app and give neccessary permission
- Click a photo or upload one and customize time and date stamp
- Save your image
This app is available for free but only for iOS 10.0 or above and also allows bulk stamping your images
- Open App store and download Datestamper
- Now open the app and choose a single picture or multiple images to apply stamp
- Save the images