Did you see a meme recently which you want to share with your friends, but you can’t download the image. Then you might try to take a screenshot of it with your iPhone XR but couldn’t due to lack of a home button. The process of taking a screenshot on the iPhone XR is pretty different from previous iPhones
With the help of this guide, you can Screenshots from your iPhone and share your favorite picture, high score of your games, conversation with your best friend on social networks. You can also report bugs on various application by taking Screenshots
Generally, they were finished by tapping on both the Home and Power buttons. Be that as it may, with iPhone X, and iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, the Home button is no more. All in all, how precisely do you capture the screen now?
How To Take Screenshot on iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR
- Go to the application or stay put in any page whose screen you want to capture
- Set your screen exactly the way you want to click the screenshot
- Press and hold the Side button on the right side of iPhone X or iPhone XS or iPhone XR.
- Click the Volume Up button at the exact same time.
- The screen will flash white and you’ll hear the camera shutter sound
How to Take Screenshot on iPhone XR using Assistive Touch
Enable Assistive Touch
You can enable this feature by going to the Settings app and then General –> Accessibility –> Assistive Touch
Customize Top Level Menu
Go to Customize Top Level Menu and select Screenshot from the list. The Screenshot feature will be added to Assistive Touch Menu
Take Screenshot with Assistive Touch
With the screenshot option added to your Assistive Touch menu, we can take a one-handed screenshot whenever by tapping on the Assistive Touch catch pursued by the screenshot button.