In recent years, Instagram has become the ultimate photos and videos sharing social media platforms in the world. Though it is such a popular following for its inspiring features, it still lacks features like the ability to repost your pictures and videos being one of them.
You need to use a third-party application. There are so many currently available but we need to search for the best app for the job. So, keeping that in mind these are the five best repost apps for Instagram.
Repost Photo/ Video Instagram (ANDROID)
- It gives you an easy-to-use interface with quick access tabs along the bottom of the screen that lead to copied link history, new posts.
- Report Photo/Video for Instagram runs a listener service. You can access and stop this service from within the notification shade itself.
- The posts with multiple pictures and videos will be displayed as a list. You can pick the one you’d prefer instead of taking the first in the lot along with the caption.
- It also has the username watermark option and you don’t even need to pay to remove the watermark.
- A Pro version is offered at $2.
Repost for Instagram (ANDROID)
- Only available for Android smartphones.
- It has a clean, easy-to-navigate user interface along with great features.
- It comes with a built-in tutorial on how to use the app and its features, complete with video and text instructions.
- It’ll only cost $4.99 for the Pro version of the app.
- It has a listener service too.
- You can post the initial picture or video of posts with multiple pictures or videos in them.
Repost via Instant (ANDROID/IOS)
- It provides the user with a three-step reposting process.
- Retrieve the videos and photos you want and you can save these photos and videos into separate albums if it makes it easier for you. Then post them to your feed.
- Instant uses a listener feature and provides an overlay pop-up including a notification.
Repost for Instagram – Regrann (ANDROID)
- Regrant will greet you with a short tutorial followed by the Settings screen after getting installed.
- The app provides a few different modes to choose from: a Standby Mode, a Selection Pop-up Mode, Quick Save Mode, Quick Repost mode, and a Quick Post-Later mode.
- Standby mode is when you’d rather not have the listener feature active. Selection Pop-up Mode that will open your app whenever you copy a link for reposting. Quick Repost will shoot out, well, a quick repost of the link. Quick Save, saves the post link to your phone, and Quick Post Later, will store your post and then repost it at a set time.
- There is a nifty feature for adding a signature to the caption or replacing the caption altogether.
- Repost for Instagram – Regrann is free of cost.
- There is a Premium version of this app for $4.99 which offers a few additional features pertaining to watermarks.
Repost via Instant (ANDROID)
- This is a great app for reposting and has a simple user interface.
- Copy paste and repost in three steps reposting process.
- Save all your favorite photos and videos directly on your gallery and post them whenever you want.